How To: Get an allotment

Allotments are administered and allocated by Corfe Mullen Parish Council.

Corfe Mullen Allotment Association (we) do not allocate allotments and have no power over who gets allocated an allotment. Nor do we offer any guarantee that your application will be accepted or have any influence over waiting list positions.

Applications should be made directly to the Clerk of the Parish Council.


Related Posts